Some of our favourite craftastic websites.
- Eskimimi Knits A lovely blog with beautiful photography, patterns and yarn
- Knitty An extensive archive of high-quality, free patterns and knitting articles
- Ravelry The best knit/crochet community site imaginable.
- By Hand London Charlotte and gang run an independent sewing pattern label. Their designs are modern, individual and easy to customise.
- Jovanna Mendes de Souza Jovanna is a talented graphic designer based in Malmo (in fact she designed our logo and pattern layouts!)
- Juan is Dead Leah makes incredible mosaics inspired by Mexico’s day of the dead festivities
- Knit The City Your friendly neighbourhood graffiti knitting art collective
- Morag Hickman Handmade and custom jewellery
- Sarah Hillman Ceramics My talented friend Sarah produces ceramics in bold, sculptural forms
- Spin City Luxurious spinning fibre
- Whodunnknit Lauren O’Farrell, a.k.a Deadly Knitshade: Author, artist, graffiti knitting pioneer, traveller, photographer and giant squid wrestler
- Zara Gardner Illustration My good friend Zara a tallented illustrator and crafter