About this yarn
- 90% superwash Merino wool, 10% Stellina
- Wool from South American flocks (non-mulesed), milled and spun in UK
- Approx. 200g, 130 meters (142 yards)
- Super chunky/super bulky weight
- 9-12mm needles recommended
- 10 stitches to 10cm/4 inches using 10mm needles
- Gentle hand wash at 40°C
– deepest blue-black fading to aqua and a flash of white. Inspired by The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai, c. 1829–1833.
This fabulously plump yarn is perfect for those fun, frivolous instant-gratification projects. It’s soft and smooshy and has plenty of sparkle.