About this yarn
- 100% Superwash Merino
- Wool from South American flocks (non-mulesed), milled and spun in UK
- Approx. 200g, 130 meters (142 yards)
- Super chunky/super bulky weight
- 9-12mm needles recommended
- 10 stitches to 10cm/4 inches using 10mm needles
- Gentle hand wash at 40°C
Shade: Rock Candy
– semi-solid neon pink
This fabulously plump yarn knits up quickly on big needles for those fun, frivolous, instant-gratification projects. In mammoth 200g skeins, you can make a whole scarf or a snuggly hat and mittens set with a single skein.
The wool fibres have been superwash treated to prevent felting, but as it's a single ply yarn we recommend gentle washing.
Caring for neons
Neon dyes are not as colour-fast as regular dyes. To keep them looking their brightest and best we recommend hand washing in cold water (even if the yarn itself is machine washable). Dry away from direct sunlight.