Christmas is probably the last thing on any knitter’s mind right now, but we’re already planning and souring goodies for our 2018 Yarn Advent Calendar.
Last year we only produced a handful, which sold out in just a couple of days, and we know that a lot of people missed out and were disappointed. This year we’ve listed them early so everyone has a chance, and we’re releasing them in waves with discounts for earlybird orders as follows (tracked shipping included in price):
- Super Earlybird – save £15: £110 UK, £118 Europe, £123 USA & Canada, £124 everywhere else – just 2 left!
- Earlybird – save £5: £120 UK, £128 Europe, £133 USA & Canada, £134 everywhere else
- Full price: £125 UK, £133 Europe, £138 USA & Canada, £139 everywhere else
The box includes 24 hand-dyed mini-skeins, in individually wrapped parcels with handmade treats supporting other independent businesses. And we already have some beautiful finds!
This year we’re offering a choice of yarn:
- British Bluefaced Leicester 4 Ply – a pure British wool superwash that dyes brilliantly, and is both soft and hard wearing thanks to the fleece’s long and lustrous fibres.
- High-twist Merino/Nylon 4 Ply – perfect for using with our Favourite Sock pure merino, having the same spin and yardage (although a different fibre blend).
Each day there will be a different, brand new shade. To get an idea of style, have a look at last year’s Calendar (of course, this year’s will be even better!).