About this yarn
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Farmed in South America (non-mulesed), milled and spun in UK
- Approx. 200g, 130 meters (142 yards)
- Super chunky/super bulky weight
- 9-12mm needles recommended
- 10 stitches to 10cm/4 inches using 10mm needles
- Gentle hand wash at 40°C
– deepest blue-black fading to aqua and a flash of white. Inspired by The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Katsushika Hokusai, c. 1829–1833.
This fabulously plump yarn knits up quickly on big needles for those fun, frivolous, instant-gratification projects. In mammoth 200g skeins, you can make a whole scarf or a snuggly hat and mittens set with a single skein.
The wool fibres have been superwash treated to prevent felting, but as it's a single ply yarn we recommend gentle washing.