For our 2020 Festive Yarn Box: Rock & Roll Rebels we travel back in time to the 60s, 70s and 80s. Meet the shining stars with other-worldly, flamboyant style, visionary ideas and larger-than-life personalities, ready to rock our world. Expect bold, statement colours drawing inspiration from the psychedelic era, punk and the New Romantics.
What’s in the box
- 24 individually wrapped and numbered parcels
- 18 x 20g hand dyed miniskeins in wild child styles (360g yarn in total)
- At least six extra surprise gifts including artisan chocolate from our local maker SAW Chocolate.
This year we’re offering a choice of two yarn weights:
- Favourite Sock Minis – 4 ply/fingering weight, 73m per 20g skein, 100% Merino wool superwash
- Merino DK – double-knit weight, 45m per 20g skein, 100% extra fine Merino wool superwash SOLD OUT
Many of the surprise gifts will be sourced or specially commissioned from small, local producers. See what was in our 2019 box (this year’s will be different, of course).
The box is a fun festive treat that can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you celebrating a festival or simply enjoy yarn-based surprises. It contains no religious references.
Terms & Conditions for preorders
- Because of the work involved in creating our Festive Yarn Box, numbers are very limited and we’re limiting them to one per customer so that as many people as possible can enjoy the fun.
- We ship boxes with a very generous lead time (up to a month in advance for international orders) to reach you in time for 1 December. We cannot take responsibility for unpredictable delays or problems with your local delivery service, but all boxes are shipped using services with full tracking.
- Orders shipping to destinations outside of the European customs union may be eligible for import duty and other taxes. Import charges are beyond our control. Please check with your local customs service for further information.
- Festive Yarn Boxes and other made-to-order products are exempt from our standard standard returns policy for online orders, but if there is a problem with your order, we will do our very best to resolve it.
- Cancellations will be made at our discretion (if we are able to sell your box to another customer), and are subject to a £5 processing fee (this is to cover the non-refundable transaction fee we are charged by PayPal).