EU Customers – you can order this item with IOSS paid through our Etsy Store! For UK, Norway and everywhere else, please order on this page
A festive yarn box inspired by contrasts across the colour spectrum
Ready to ship!
A presentation box with 12 individually wrapped and numbered parcels, containing:
- 12 x 20g hand dyed miniskeins in a gradient of semi-solid shades following this year’s theme, Shadow and Light. Choose either a ‘shadow’ or ‘glow’ (lighter muted) in three pure wool yarn bases.
- 2 x 40g bars of handmade chocolate, produced for us by a local chocolatier Saw Chocolate (these bars may contain nuts and cows milk). If sweet treats are not your thing, there’s the option to have an extra skein of yarn in the ‘glow’ shade range.
- A handmade stitch marker in beautiful lampwork glass from a small UK maker
- A download code for your choice of a pattern from our collection. The Tregrensa Cowl, Daedalum Hat, and Cerys Blanket are especially suited to miniskeins.
The box is a fun festive treat that can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you celebrating a festival or simply enjoy yarn-based surprises. It contains no religious references.
There’s a choice of three yarns:
- Favourite Sock Minis – 4 ply/fingering weight, 73m per 20g skein, 100% Merino wool superwash
- British wool 4 ply – 80m per 20g skein, 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool superwash
- Merino DK – double-knit weight, 45m per 20g skein, 100% extra fine Merino wool superwash
Terms & Conditions
- Because of the work involved in creating our Festive Yarn Box, numbers are very limited and we’re limiting them to one per customer so that as many people as possible can enjoy the fun.
- We guarantee delivery within the UK by 1 December. Outside of the UK, all services are experiencing additional delays. Although we are unable to guarantee a delivery date or take responsibility for local delays, all boxes are shipped using a fully tracked, express service.
- Orders shipping to destinations outside of the UK may be eligible for import duty and other taxes. Import charges are beyond our control. Please check with your local customs service for further information.