What you get
A presentation box with 24 individually wrapped and numbered parcels containing:
- 24 x 20g hand dyed miniskeins (480g yarn total)
- Seven luxury gifts including artisan chocolate from our local maker SAW Chocolate.
- A voucher code for your choice of a free pattern from our collection. The Tregrensa Cowl, Daedalum Hat, and Cerys Blanket are especially suited to miniskeins.
The Shadow and Light collection will comprise two colour gradients of semi-solid shades, one dark and one light. They could be used in a variety of creative ways, for example to form two fade projects or together in a Fair Isle design.
This year we’re offering a choice of three yarns:
- Favourite Sock Minis – 4 ply/fingering weight, 73m per 20g skein, 100% Merino wool superwash
- British wool 4 ply – 80m per 20g skein, 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool superwash
- Merino DK – double-knit weight, 45m per 20g skein, 100% extra fine Merino wool superwash
We source our goodies from small, local producers whenever possible. See what was in our 2019 box (this year’s will be different, of course).
The box is a fun festive treat that can be enjoyed by everyone, whether you celebrating a festival or simply enjoy yarn-based surprises. It contains no religious references.
Terms & Conditions for preorders
- Because of the work involved in creating our Festive Yarn Box, numbers are very limited and we’re limiting them to one per customer so that as many people as possible can enjoy the fun.
- We ship boxes with a very generous lead time to reach you in time for 1 December. We cannot take responsibility for unpredictable delays or problems with your local delivery service, but all boxes are shipped using services with full tracking.
- This option is available to UK customers only.
- Festive Yarn Boxes and other made-to-order products are exempt from our standard standard returns policy for online orders, but if there is a problem with your order, we will do our very best to resolve it.
- Cancellations will be made at our discretion (if we are able to sell your box to another customer), and are subject to a £5 processing fee (this is to cover the non-refundable transaction fee we are charged by PayPal).