About British BFL DK
- 100% fine superwash British Bluefaced Leicester wool
- Spun in England
- 100g, 225 meters (246 yards)
- DK weight
- 3.5-4.5mm needles recommended
- 22 stitches over 10cm (4 inches) using 4mm needles
- Machine washable on wool programme at up to 40°C
– for your own dyeing projects or to contrast with our hand-dyed shades
A soft, yet robust yarn with good ‘bounce’, it really blooms when washed.
Bluefaced Leicester is a tradition British sheep breed known for its unique subtle lustre, we love the depth it adds to hand-dyed colours.