About this yarn
- 100% superwash Merino wool
- Wool from South American flocks (non-mulesed), milled and spun in UK
- Approx. 200g, 130 meters (142 yards)
- Super chunky/super bulky weight
- 9-12mm needles recommended
- 10 stitches to 10cm/4 inches using 10mm needles
- Gentle hand wash at 40°C
– black, purple and turquoise with splashes of neon, inspired by the iconic neon signs of Kabukichō, the red light district of Shinjuku, Tokyo.
NEW! This fabulously plump yarn is perfect for those fun, frivolous instant-gratification projects. It’s soft and smooshy and easy to care for.