- Respect my intellectual property by not reproducing text or images without permission. All content is covered by copyright. Contact me if you want to request a reproduction licence (written permission to reproduce something), I may charge for this depending on the circumstances.
- I have made every effort to ensure that my patterns are free from errors, but nobody is perfect. Please contact me if you think there is a mistake in a pattern. I cannot offer any compensation for errors in patterns, but I will do my best to rectify them quickly and publish corrections.
- It’s possible that your project will require more or less yarn than the pattern specifies. Everyone knits differently, so take this into account when you’re buying yarn. I cannot offer any compensation if your yarn requirements differ from those stated in the pattern. But again, if you think there is a mistake please contact me.
- I am not responsible for content on third-party websites that I link to.
- If I recommend third-party products or services, it’s purely based on my own experience. I can’t guarantee you will have a similar experience.
I hope that you enjoy using It’s a Stitch Up. I’m always happy to receive feedback, good or bad.