About our shop
It’s a Stitch Up is a small business based in East London, UK. We offer own range of hand-dyed yarn plus yarn dyeing kits, knitting kits, spinning fibre and tools and sundries for knitters and yarn lovers.
Being small means that we’re able to maintain a personal service. We quality check, pack and send all our orders ourselves.
Use our contact form or email us directly at email@example.com. We’ll normally reply within a few hours. We use English language only, but if you contact us using a different language, we will use an online translation service to communicate with you as best we can.
Unfortunately we cannot accept visitors to our dye studio at present.
Placing an order
We only accept orders placed via our website. To place an order:
- Add items to our basket
- Select your delivery country to display estimated shipping costs
- Click ‘Checkout with PayPal’ to be transferred to the secure payment service
- Follow the steps to log in, create an account or check out as a guest
- On the review screen, select your delivery method and when you are ready to complete your purchase, click ‘Pay Now’
- You will receive email confirmation of your order from PayPal and an email order summary from us, normally within a few minutes